Thursday, November 03, 2005

What a picture!

Ah, the wonders of Photoshop. I can spend 20 minutes messing with a picture of myself and BOOM I have a crazy looking picture of your's truely in black & white and color.. Neato burrito!

I have also done some tinkering with my page. As you can see, the font is a little larger and I have capitalized my text, that lowercase stuff is for kids... and check out the weather gidget I added - you can check out the time and weather for Missoula, Montana now.

A little info about the picture: This was taken during July 6, 2004 while visiting Yellowstone National Park, with my then girlfriend, now wife. We were awaiting an eruption from a mudpot, but no luck. The original picture was taken with a digital camera and had both of us in the frame. Some cropping and editing leaves us with this interesting view. You can see that my glasses are colored, along with the pine tree to the upper right. I added my hair color in for some of the picture, but you can hardly tell because I have dark hair anyway. I thought this was a fun way to display a picture, so here it is. If you look close enough, you can see the reflection in my glasses of my wife Laura sitting to my right.

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home