Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Looking Forward To Spring

Spring may be here on the calendar but it's hard to believe. Usually, by this time of the year most of us are wearing t-shirts and maybe just a thin jacket on a regular basis. I haven't put my heavy winter coats away yet! Last week we dabbled with temperatures in the 60's for a few days and then we had a mighty cold day with some snow added in! Slowly, the winter is loosing it's grip and spring weather is fighting to bring on the warmer temperatures.

One thing about the warmer weather, I can run a lot easier. 8 miles on Sunday was pretty easy, in fact, I was running my 8 mile route as fast (in some cases faster) as I run the 7 mile route. Although, most of my 7 mile times were completed on cold winter days with wind and a fair layer of clothing... Once temperatures reach 70° all I need is a pair of shorts and I am set...although I do keep my shirt on these days, I do have some weight to lose and there's no need to prove that point! Hopefully by summer I will be doing better.

Just a short note today.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home