Friday, November 04, 2005

First Friday Blog

Believe it or not, I spent 640+ minutes listening to internet radio - this was straight through playtime, not in segments or different times - ALL together. That's 10 hours 40 minutes of music... but who can complain, it's Radio Free Colorado! I even listened for most of my morning too, so add another 3 hours onto that that I am sitting somehwere around 14 hours of music for the day!

Along with other things newsworthy in my world... If you are a frequent user of blogger.com then you realize that my format is different for this particular template - that being my sidebar is now on the right side of my page along with other small changes. However, if you have never visited before, I hope you enjoy the look of my page. I took computer programming 4 years ago in college and I didn't realize I still remembered that stuff - I nearly failed the class so how can I do this??? I guess I was a freshman and thought I knew things... Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home