Friday, November 04, 2005

Here's one for Dad

Contratulations to my pickup. 121,000 miles on my Ranger today. I bought my trusty truck nearly three years ago on January 1, 2003. At the time it had 98,000 miles exactly, so here I am 23,000 miles later.

My family has always loved to travel. It's not uncommon to take a 2 week vacation and drive 5,000 - 6,000 miles and have a good time... and no matter what we were doing my dad would inform everyone in the car when we hit a new milage number in the car that ended with atleast three zeros. The big ones were four zeros. Who doesn't like having a new number front number on their odometer though? That's part of my goal everytime I drive on a long trip - see how many miles you can drive!

Note to observant people: I pulled over to the side of the road to take this photo - I wasn't driving anywhere, even though the truck was in D...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well... having been on all those "mileage announcement" trips with you.. growing up, i can say you have a very good memory.!! AND HE STILL DOES THIS.!! HAHAHA oh the memories we have of the many miles and family travels..!!!
love this BLOG STUFF..!!! keep up the good work.!!!

Monday, November 07, 2005 11:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home