Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Goodbye January

As January fades into the history books, and February 1 appears on our calendars tomorrow, I look forward to seeing April and May drawing near! Temperatures are dropping with the Arctic cold front moving into Montana this week and into the weekend. We received an inch of snow on Monday night and last night just a dusting. The snow is good, but how about warming up just a little so it can melt. My truck is rear-wheel drive and it doesn't do so well on the snow packed road to our house.

This weekend I think I might construct a headboard for the bed... After three years I think it is about time to do something and now that I have a few more tools I think the time has come. I am still running through some design ideas, but I think I have a general idea of what is going to be put together. I will be making a trip to Home Depot and Lowe's later this morning, as well as Ace Hardware.

Not too much to say today. Just another cold day here in Montana and I will be keeping myself busy indoors. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home