Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day!

May first and it is going to feel like summer today. Temperatures are forecasted to reach the lower 80's, but the rest of the week will cool off and this weekend we will be in the 50's. As long as there isn't any rain, 50 is a pretty nice temperature to hike in and I plan on doing some hiking on Sunday.

Hopefully I will still have some energy to hike anyway, tomorrow I start back with the landscaping company I worked with last summer. I'm looking forward to getting outside and getting dirty again! There's just something about being outside and working up a sweat that satisfies me. Maybe that stems from my running background - if I'm not sweating then I'm not working hard.

Not much to blog about today. With work coming I am sure I will be tired for a few weeks and be blogging less, but I am sure I will have all sorts of stuff to talk about. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home