Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Rock!

Lately, there hasn't been much to blog about. Believe it or not, that doesn't look to change any time soon. Work has been running be into the ground nearly every day and the past two days have been especially tiring. We finished laying the weed barrier - all 14,000 square feet, and now we have, at least,11 dump truck loads of rock to fill with! We have managed to knock out about 8 loads so far, but it's taking a toll. The rock isn't easy to spread and it's not easy to shovel or rake so a lot of effort goes into getting the rock exactly where we want it.

Basically, for the past two weeks I have been working all day and coming home to recover for the next day. Fortunately, PBS has been airing the new Ken Burns documentary titled "The War" which is about World War II. I like it so much I have been watching it twice in a row - plus I am too tired to do anything else.

However, tonight I will have to record the show because I start a class at the adult education center. I am going to be learning how to make stain glass windows and try my hand at making one as well. So, for the next eight Wednesday's, from 6:30-9:30, I will be busy! Then on Friday's we will be taking dance lessons as well, that will keep us busy on top of everything else going on right now.

Otherwise, things are fine and dandy - just busy. I haven't even taking any pictures in the past few weeks to share, so this blog goes picture-less much to my disapproval. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home