Monday, December 31, 2007

Away Away

Away goes 2007 and so do we...for a short while. We are headed for Cheyenne this morning, the blowing snow won't help much with the drive, but I feel like we have done the drive enough we could do it blindfolded. I will only be gone for two weeks, and then I have to be in Kearney and ready to start work on January 14, 2008.

Check out the temperature the other morning on our way into town. I don't think it was quite -196 F but I suppose for some folks, especially those from the warmer areas, this time of year might feel like we've sunken below Arctic temperatures.

We made our geocaching goal for the year. We reached 1600 by the new year - 1601 as of this morning, and I suspect we will find a few more on our way to Cheyenne today as well.

We are going to spend a New Years in Cheyenne with Laura's family and then stay the week and head for Missoula on Friday. I suspect we won't be driving the entire distance in one shot, maybe staying overnight in Cody, Wyoming and getting back to Missoula on Saturday. The long drives are just not as easy to do right now.

As for me, I will have about five days in Missoula to pack up and head back for Kearney. I am probably going to drive it all in one shot and just get it over with. But then again, I am not positive on my plans or when I will be leaving Missoula - that has yet to be determined.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home