Friday, September 29, 2006

Weekend Trip

Friday has arrived and tonight after Ultimate Frisbee we are headed to Spokane, Washington to spend the weekend geocaching and relaxing. Time to get out of Missoula for a few days and take a quick breather before we settle in for the winter. We have a long list of geocaches to find on our trip and this will be our longest road trip that we have planned for a geocaching adventure. It is around 200 mile to Spokane via Interstate 90 and we will be comeing back on Sunday on Highway 200 which is closer to 300 miles but a scenic route so that should be a wonderful way to travel home.

Do you sure install automatically the driver?

Huh? Do you sure install automatically the driver? This is what my computer asked me when I was installing the motherboard drivers the other day. Seems someone forgot to check the translation for English. Of coarse, being the brilliant person I am, I reasoned this to mean: Are you sure you want to automatically install the driver? To which I promptly hit the OK button and deemed myself a genious.

Here's one of my favorite pictures.

I took it when we were in Canada - but it's what was happening in the meantime that makes it a fun memory. When Andy and Amber came to visit us in Montana we went to Canada to go camping. Outside of Cardston, Alberta we found ourselves gazing upon a marvelous sunset and snapping photos when the breeze began to blow, and as is common in the Great Plains it brought about a uniquely obbious smell. That being a feedlot nearby. Thanks to Amber for the quality camera work and Laura for the commentary.



Have a great weekend everyone! Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home