Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Killer Boots Man!

It's another late start at work today. We've got all sorts of things happening right now, and nothing seems to be happening at the correct times, so we have been hit and miss with work for the last few days. It's nice to have that paycheck in my pocket and make a few bucks to pay the bills. Gosh, it's come to the point where a small loan is needed to fill a tank of gas, so the working paycheck is what we need!

Thinking of what I need, I have been in need of a good pair of boots. No, not work boots or hunting boots. I'm talking cowboy boots. Yeah, imagine that, I WANT a pair of boots. Well, not just any pair of boots, I have a specific look I am wanting and a comfort level so I can wear them and walk normally. It's hard to find a size 13 boot though, and it's harder to find a pair of boots that are a bargain and fit my specific desire. I've been telling Laura since Christmas that I need a pair of boots, and I think she is starting to agree. I've got my hat, and just the other day I bought me a western style shirt for $3.00. So a pair of boots are next in line.

While I'm in the market for a new pair of boots, I am going to sport my collection of hats. Granddad had a hat collection and that's where a lot of mine have come from, but I have been slowly adding to it with my own flavors and styles. Here's one of my most recent additions I picked up at Wal-Mart for $1.00. Last night to wore it out on the town for Pub Quiz and got a few laughs as I strolled around.

I'm going to try to wear all my hats and have a picture taken with them. That should keep my sister, a cosmetologist, happy because I need a hair cut really bad!

...My phonecall just came to head for work so I am out the door for a hot day of landscaping. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home