Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodbye July

Can it be? Is July really gone already? Well, not officially for another hour and a half, but it might as well be gone. Emryk will be three weeks old on Saturday and boy has time gone fast! Well, in some ways. He has really developed over the past week, he controls his head much better and he is beginning to show facial expressions now - not always purposefully mind you.

However, time seems to creep by on those long nights when he won't sleep, or maybe it's just that Laura and I aren't sleeping. Either way, some nights we wonder if the sun will ever rise!

I wish I had more to blog about right now. In fact, I could ramble about lots of miscellaneous things at the moment, but it's hard to type with one hand trying to feed my face while the other hand is trying to rock a baby slowly to sleep. Multi-tasking has become standard practice around here!

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home