Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back Up

Today I have spent most of the day working on backing up my computer media. Namely my pictures. I have decided after almost 5 years that I SHOULD have been doing this long ago, but I am just now getting it done. Believe it or not, I have more than 8 gigabites of just pictures, totallying 8756 pictures. Yeah, that's a lot of pictures. It's a good idea to make back up copies of all your CD's and pictures. You never know when something might happen and you lose them all.

I thought I would have a lot to blog today, but I really don't. So maybe I will just post a random picture and share the story behind it. Sounds good to you?

Here is a picture I took of Laura's engagement ring and one of the flowers she got. I got everything set up before hand and took this picture. It was a Wednesday. We had track practice in the afternoon, so after classes I got everything put together, made some brownies, got flowers... So after practice I told Laura we had some geocaching to do - and so she started looking for her 'special' secret caches - and awaiting her at the final find was her ring. How fun! We had a lot of fun and laughed about it, as we always do about things. What a good picture to show after Valentines Day huh? Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home