Monday, February 06, 2006

Watching Television To See Commercials

You know that the Super Bowl isn't very good, when you only run back into the room when you hear a commercial start. In case you were in a coma or in outerspace then you probably caught, atleast some, of the commercials last night. I would have to say there were a few commercials which caught the funny bone and gave it a tickle, but for the most part I was thinking that things would pick up. With only 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter I soon realized that things were not going to pan out and become the super bowl or commercial extravaganza I was hoping for... If you did happen to miss commercials last night or you want to see a commercial again, you can get it >>HERE<<. Until again

-=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I was working last night and didn't get to see any commercials!! Somebody's gotta have a job in the house =) I did like your link to the commercials so I could see them!

Monday, February 06, 2006 2:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home