Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hats-N-Snow

Over Christmas break, I picked up some hats from my Grandma's house. These were from a collection of hats that my Grandpa had. There was quite a collection of hats, and now they are being divided up. I picked up a good plenty for my many hat needs I have. Yesterday I got them all out and cleaned them up - that is, I cleaned the ones that needed to be cleaned... There are some hats which should never be cleaned - for example - Budweiser Racing 1984 - the stain on that on is classic - you don't clean something like that! Now on the other hand, a hat which is lossing the lining or needs some touch-up work got a good once over before picture time. These are just the hats I picked up over Christmas - 32 in all - and they will be added to the collection of hats which I already wear around. I will soon be wearing these things all over the place, but I have decided to keep them put away until this summer. In the winter I like to sport a good warm hat!

The reason for a warm hat is because of things like last night! We recieved an inch of snow - 30% chance huh!? So I have scooped the walk and the rest of the snow is melting away now. We are preparing for an afternoon walk now. So until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home