Thursday, January 05, 2006

There And Back Again

Well, we arn't BACK to Missoula yet, but we are now on our way. We spent the past 10 days in Kearney with my family and hanging out with friends. We did some geocaching with my friend Andy and his wife Amber and had a great time - except for the grumpy guy that yelled at us... Don't know what his problem was, but BOY he was unhappy with the world it seemed. I stayed calm and answered his questions as nicely as I could for someone who was being drilled for walking on public land.. Oh well, guess he can go around being a grump forever.

Along with the geocaching I helped fix computers while I was back in Nebraska and got things up and running for family - hopefully everyone can survive for a few months, or more, until we find our way back. I have a ton of pictures I will be adding once we arrive back home and get things put back together. We will have new neighbors in our duplex when we arrive back and will probably be quite chaotic for a few days with the unpacking and all..... I will have to check my weight when we get back also - I wonder how that will be!! Yikes... Well, until again

-=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Blogger jestjuggle said...

Hi Nolan -

Been a while. Hope you had a great time and can't wait to see the pics!

Mike and Barb
At Jestcaching

Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home