Thursday, December 08, 2005

The days of running revisited

Last night I was a little bored. With my main computer down and all, I have been a little lost of what I am doing on the internet. So, out of boredom, I went to UNK's athletic webpage and started checking out old running articles and pictures from a few years ago. Check out one of my most favorite pictures of me from last year. I always have to laugh when I see pictures of myself running, I think I look like a goofball, but I guess it gets the job done. Take a look at that arm too! WHOA man! I can't make my arms do that if I try - trust me, I have been trying lately! Not much news to report today. I have been entertaining myself and the dogs for the last several days so you know that can only be so newsworthy. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home