Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I love maps!

Yes, it's true... The first step to recovery is being honest, and this case I am deathly ill!! I like maps, and I like studying maps. Jestjuggle, fellow geocacher, has created a map using Frappr (fra-per) to show locations of people who read the blog! I thought that was a great idea, so have done the same. If you want to add yourself to my map then PLEASE DO! I like seeing where people are! You can click >>HERE<< to go to my map.

Another mapping tool I have been using is Google Earth. If you have a broadband connection then you can download and use this tool, based on the Google maps. I am impressed with the features and I download all my geocaching locations into it and get a good idea of what is out there. I have included an image of Hoover Dam, taken from Google Earth - be amazed - this is amazing stuff!

As far as life goes.... The dogs have kept me busy while Laura is at school. They like to jump around, expecially on me! I took them for a walk up the mountain yesterday, in hopes that they would tire from the walk, but I think it just got them more excited for the rest of the day... I am debating a hunting trip this afternoon, the temperature is around 12 F and I don't know if any water will be open to hunt on - other than the river, which I don't particularly like. That's about all for now. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home