Saturday, November 19, 2005

An Afternoon With the Ducks

Yesterday afternoon I was supposed to pick Laura up from the campus at 1:00. I was a little bored here at home so I decided to grab the camera and head down to the park to watch the ducks and to get some pictures. I was hoping to get some photos of the ducks taking off and landing, but they didn't have much interest in fulfilling my wish. That's fine though, I can make the best of what they do. Here's a few pictures from my collection. There are some good looking ducks at the park and it looks like there have been a good number of ducks arriving now that cooler temperatures have arrived.

I believe Laura and I will be heading out for another afternoon hunt today. I have a feeling things will be slow, but it never hurts to go and see what the results will be.

I will try to post some pictures of our afternoon hunt later. Enjoy the pictures.

Morning Weight: 188

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home