Monday, November 14, 2005

A Rabbit.... Or A Duck?

So my wife forwarded an e-mail to me today with eye puzzlers. I think most of us have seen this e-mail around... Every time I get this e-mail I am deeply concerned about this puzzler. As you can see from the picture, it is suggesting A) a rabbit or B) a duck. Choose as you will, but I see neither. Oh sure, I can pretend to see a rabbit and I can pretend to see a duck, but REALLY what I see is a terrible rendition from a starving artist who probably didn't make it past the 1st grade art class. He, or perhaps she, tried to draw A) a rabbit or B) a duck and failed miserably but thought perhaps they could pawn it off as an eye puzzler. Thank you for sharing your terrible art with me, I am forever greatful that I can wonder what animal this truely is!

Look at the rabbit, her poor ears appear to have been cut off from a freak lawn mower incident and her nose has been cut short from one too many run-ins with a sliding glass door. Not to mention she has no whiskers, who knows what happened to this poor creature! Where is PETA!*

*Stay away PETA!

Now take a look at that pathetic looking duck, which really looks nothing like a duck at all. If I am ever sitting in a duck blind and something like this flys by, I will either A) shoot it for my own protection, it looks scary or B) let the crazy thing fly away and have nightmares for the rest of my life. The poor thing has a bill that just seems to be amazingly uncomfortable to eat with and look at the back of its head! My gosh, that thing looks like ran into a tree, a big tree, repeatedly!

People please, don't burden me with your terrible art and pretend like you intentionally did this! YOU don't even know what it is when you draw it, and there is no one on this planet, or any other, which can identify this ugly excuse of a... a... a THING!!. I have much more important things to do than try to decide what you have drawn. Until again

Morning weight: 190

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home