Saturday, November 12, 2005

Busy Friday

Here is the view from my hunting blind yesterday. This was looking west, out of the front of the blind. Nice morning for a hunt while it snowed on the mountains.

I was glad to get out and see some open country here in Montana. There were fair amounts of ducks around. The geese stayed away from us, off in the trees there was plenty of river for them to enjoy.

After the hunt I returned hom around 3:00 pm and made some dinner. Laura came home from the school at 6:00 and we returned to the school at 7:00 pm to keep working on her experiment. We sat up a digital projector and watched three movies while we waited for the results of the experiment to arrive. Finally at 4:00 am we gave it up and headed for home to get some sleep. Currently it is just before noon and this has been my first chance to sit down and get a blog posted.

We already have gone for our 2 mile run this morning. We have another busy day ahead, so perhaps I will post again this evening if I get a chance.

Morning weight: 190

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home