Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

Laura reminded me that I havn't blogged for a few days, and I took the hint. I don't have much along the lines of anything exciting happening, but I will give you a rundown of what has been happening the last few days.

Wednesday we had planned to climb to the top of Mt. Sentinel and get some pictures of the fog in the valley, but that didn't happen because Laura had to do some work at the lab, so we decided to try on Thursday. Well Thursday we made up a Thanksgiving meal and decided we were going to just be lazy for the day and we went for a car ride around the mountain in the pickup. So not much activity yesterday. Today we awoke at 4:45 to do some shopping. We got everything we wanted and then a little more, so that was exciting. We came home and watched the Huskers destory Colorado at Folsom Field - what a disgrace of a student body... Really, who throws stuff on the field? The CU student body... Way to go folks, you really look like the true jerks you are now! To finish the day, Laura and I went for our 3 mile run in the freezing rain. It was a sleet/freezing rain mix, but we managed to get the run in and enjoy the cool evening. The fog is slowly leaving the valley, so maybe we will get some sunshine soon! However, the roads were slick tonight, as my truck was sliding around as we slowly crept up the moutain home. I will weigh myself in the morning tomorrow and give a report - I am thinking it will be 192 or less... Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home