Friday, December 02, 2005

A good day of hunting

Over the night we recieved nearly 6-8 inches of snow, we have a nice pile of snow forming now. I got up this morning and scooped the driveway until Laura was ready to walk to the bus stop. I went with her down to the bus and then returned to finish scooping the driveway... Laura had to be at the school until 6 pm so I decided that I would go for an afternoon hunt. I arrived at my spot to be greated with low flying geese - things looked promising right off the bat. It was around 1:30 by the time I got set up and ready to go.. Long story short, I ended the day with three ducks, one of which had a leg band. This was my second band I have ever gotten, and it was exciting to get another. I reported the information to the USGS and they will be sending me information in the mail about the duck. That has been the story of my day - not much happening, but enough to be news worthy... My morning weight was 189. Until again

-=Nolan=-

P.S. The title of my post today says 'A good day of hunting' but remember, a BAD day of hunting is better than a good day of work or anything related to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home