Friday, December 16, 2005

Riding Through The Snow

We leave tomorrow for Wyoming and Nebraska! Good news no matter where we are... It is going to be around 12 hours to Cheyenne, and then another 4 hours onto Nebraska. That's why we are taking a few weeks to get where we are going - well, let me rephrase. We are going to Cheyenne tomorrow, staying for about a week, and going to Nebraska for about 10 days before returning to Cheyenne for a few days to return to Missoula. WHEW! We will be gone for about 3 weeks so I don't know how much I will be posting until after New Years. I will have our laptop along for the trip, but who knows how easy it will be to get things posted.

I don't have much time to write much now - like I had much to say anyway - we are getting things packed and have to leave dark and early in the morning. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home