Saturday, December 10, 2005

A day above 0

Well, yesterday we finally pulled out of the -0 temperatures and reached nearly 10 degrees F!! We ran this morning at 2 F and thought we were having a warm spell. The weather forcast is calling for temperatures around 20 today, so that will truely be warmer than we can handle! Laura's dad will be here this afternoon until Wednesday to enjoy the warming temperatures with us.

We also have finished taking care of the dogs, and yes they all survived and were in good shape. Montana, the little puppy, gained 4 pounds while he was under my care - I guess that can be attributed to all the treats I gave them!

Like I said before, we went running this morning. We are on our 4 mile distance now, which is actually starting to feel like a run once again! I checked my weight this morning too - right around 187 - so I am beginning to lose that second wave now... Interesting how quickly the weight can go back up so quickly... If anything I have been maintaining my weight between 185 -190, which is always better than seeing that 197 mark! WHOA!.

I don't have any pictures to post, so I will post a cool picture of the sun taken by NASA. Fair enough?Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home