Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Plethora of Plants

The upstairs neighbors are moving next week, and they have decided the didn't want to take their plants along, so guess who has taken them in? Yes, ME! Eleven plants in all. I had to repot three of the plants and I thined out some of the plants that were too large, so hopefully they will survive. I thinned out the fern, and divided it into two seperate plants - I have never worked with ferns before, so I hope this was ok.. I need someone to help me identify a few of them - does anyone know what these are?I think the third plant is a fern - at least that it what I was told, and I replanted it in two seperate pots. We'll see how that goes. Nothing much happening right now. Until again

-=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Blogger jestjuggle said...

Hi Nolan -

Stopped by to see what was going on in Montana and figured we would wish you and Laura Happy Holidays before your trip.

Have a Very Merry Xmas!!
Mike and Barb
At Jestcaching

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home