Monday, December 19, 2005

Windy Cheyenne

Laura and I went geocaching this afternoon with her brother. We found five caches today, one was north of Cheyenne about ten miles, so we got some more car riding in. We really havn't done much around Cheyenne, it was mighty windy today, so that kept us from going outside. Last night we did go look at Christmas lights... That's always a good time. We might do that again tonight if we get bored...

I posted this already, but if you havn't joined my Frappr map, you can by clicking >>HERE<< and entering your information. I am a map freak, and I always like seeing where people are at. I think that's all I have for now. Until again

-=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Blogger jestjuggle said...

Wow - Cool that you are getting some gecocaching in on your trip!

Mike and Barb
At Jestcaching

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home