Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Untitled Post

What a day we have had. Laura and I slept in until nearly 10:00 am! That was super nice, however around 9:30 Laura decided it was time for me to wake up so she could talk to me about what we should do today.. Thanks honey, I am thrilled to wake up so we can figure out what we should get up to go do! Well, I walked out into the kitchen and Brooklyn was already standing at the door waiting for someone to come out and play - so I played with Brooklyn until noon! By that time I was quite hungry. Laura and I sat down and watched Storytellers - Goo Goo Dolls while we finished some left overs. After we had some dinner Laura decided she wanted to rake the yard, which was fine by me, I cleaned out the garage so we could do some work on vehicles when it was raining or cold. I even found a TV and sat up an antenna so I can still watch sports while I am tinkering around. After I was done with the garage I helped Laura finish the yard and by that time it was getting dark. We spent most of the day outside, but it was a nice day to be outside and we took full advantage of it...

After returning indoors I went to my computer and noticed it was off. I usually don't shut my computer off during the day, so I found this strange. I hit the power button and nothing happened... I have concluded that my brand new power supply has gone bad! Great! So know I am back with the laptop for awhile until I can figure out what I am going to do about my computer. I have quite a setup with the laptop now - I have the laptop on my roll out keyboard drawer and my CRT monitor hooked up to the laptop. I also have my mouse and speakers setup to the laptop so it feels more like a desktop PC and not a little computer. I like BIG computers - to me they just feel more powerful and more capable, which I know really isn't the case... Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home