Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Yes, that's right. It is Friday the 13th if you didn't know. Laura and I have been out for our run already, a nice 3 miler which makes three days in a row of running for us now. Laura has gone back to the lab to do some work for the day and I am searching the internet for jobs once again. In the mean time I played some fetch with Brooklyn. I found her frisbee in the garage an she is mighty good at catching it! We just need a bigger backyard that isn't on a hill - maybe I will take her over to the park sometime.

Over the break Laura's dad took us and her brother shooting for sporting clays. I had never done an organized shoot like this, but it was a lot of fun. We usually just took a thrower and everyone could blast at the clay target. I only shot around 50% of the targets, but I managed to blast away on the duck blind targets.JR blasting away!
















I'm shooting away too!








Laura's got the right idea.

Anyway, not a lot happening right now, we are just getting into a routine again and getting outselves settled again. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home