Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Early Morning or Late Night Post

Due to the loss of a dear friend (aka my computer) I am going to have difficulty post pictures on my blogs for a little while. I still can post pictures from the laptop, but I am currently trying to use an old computer which I have fixed up which doesn't support my camera. So for a few days anyway, I will probably not be posting pictures which I have taken - perhaps some photos from the internet or whatever I can find...

I generally don't like to post blogs without some sort of visual aid or graphic to view... For the most part, not always however, I find that blogs without photos become rather dry and tiresome - please note that I am not referencing any blogs which I frequently read and do not include pictures, I still enjoy those.. Ha ha, just had to say that to cover my hind-quarters from those who don't post pictures. I just happen to be someone who likes to share pictures and by posting them in a blog it's a mighty easy way for anyone to view them.

So with that said, I offer this picture for your viewing pleasure today. This is NOT my computer, and thankfully so. I would be crying myself to sleep at this point if my computer was in this shape.

Switching now to events of the day... Laura and I cleaned out the closet and oranized items into totes which we are going to keep in the garage. We now have ample amounts of space in the garage, since we cleaned it out this week - and we are going to open up some room in the apartment so we can enjoy our living space once again. We went for a walk this afternoon and found a new cache here in Missoula. Bringing our total to 498 caches found - so close to 500. You can see how many caches we have found by looking under the weather icons located on the right side of the page - our stats are under the MORE menu and it says "stats for XC_Tracker"... After that we came home and had some supper and watched tv until our upstairs neighbor knocked on our door and asked if we wanted to play some Trivial Pursuit. Ok, I'm game to showoff my amazing amount of worthless knowledge - and wouldn't you know it, I won. Laura was close behind me however, BUT you have to give credit where credit is due, and in this case the obvious credit is due to me because I chose her as my wonderful bride - another smart move on my part!! Anyway, that pretty much ended our day and Laura went to bed shortly after the conclusion of the game. I, on the other hand, am a night owl and find is shameful to fall asleep before midnight. However I do occasionally go to bed earlier if I have had a long day or I am just plain tired.

Well, that's more than enough rambling for now. Like I said, I will be determining my situation with the computer and deciding what will be done, but until then I am kind of stuck with personal photos to post, so please bare with me for awhile until things are back to a semi-normal state! Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home