Sunday, January 15, 2006

Celebrities of Missoula

Well, as reported by several people around town, the drummer of Pearl Jam is from Missoula - but that's not what this post is about. No no. Today Laura and I went shopping, just for something to do on a slow Sunday. We went to Wal-Mart first. We found some good deals there, but no celebrities were present. We then went to Target. Here, we found two celebrites, or maybe I should clear things up - they were people who thought they were celebrities. First off, we have a superhero from The Adventures of Pete & Pete, his name is Artie. If you have never seen the show before then you won't have to worry, just take a look at this picture and you can take a good guess at what this guy looked like... Only our super hero had on a down-filled vest (why?) and a long sleeve shirt - but his glasses were exactly the same and his hair was just as short... A rather interesting person to say the least...

Well, no more than 2 aisles away we meet Paris Hilton! A tall blond woman - taller than I - and I am 6'1" so she was a good 6'3" in heels... Anyway, she had on some VERY designer clothes, but that isn't what set her off - she had a little DOG in her purse! Whoa lady, that's weird! At this point I was in shock. I had just seen Artie (The strongest man in the world) and while I was still trying to catch my breath I spot Paris Hilton. What a wild trip to Target...

In other news - news worth sharing - I have determined that is was not my power supply which has broken, but perhaps my motherboard. This causes a big problem because the motherboard is like the engine in a car, your wheels just don't take you very far without that engine giving you all the power.. So I am in the process of looking for a new motherboard - perhaps I will try to find a similar one as a replacement, but I am strongly wanting to upgrade to a faster processor - I want a 2.8mhz or faster. The fact that I STILL havn't even gotten an interview for a job has really put a damper on the income and the amount of goodies I can buy.. Looks like I am just gonna go find a job for awhile so I can make some money and not be pickey about it. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home