Thursday, February 16, 2006

Destruction & Construction

Well, after backing up all of the pictures, I found a few of the pictures I took last week. Take a look here - it appears someone missed the corner and forgot to stop before hitting the fence. This happened over night so I feel pretty confident when I say this was influenced by a certain liquid. There is a park two blocks away and there were tire tracks over the lawn where the vehicle evidently had been spinning around. What a safe feeling I get from seeing all this. It seems that this is a common thing around here though. People drive through fences all over the area of town we live in. We have a hill that is a mile long - at the bottom the road turns at 45 degrees and during the winter a lot of people go too fast down the hill and right through the fence.


Onto other things now... My computer has been running smoothly since Monday and I am really happy it is. I have been scanning pictures and organizing all the files I have been saving on the laptop, and I have really missed MY computer. I have been scanning pictures of the house my family built. I have scanned 170 pictures so far and I still have a bunch to scan. Here is a picture of the basement being dug out. This was back in May of 1999. Oh! If we only knew what we were in for.This was taken looking East. If you stand in the stop now you won't see anything except a wall, but if you walk around the house and look down the street all you see is houses and more houses. Our precious little neighborhood was quickly invaded by the urban sprawl monster. That's all for now. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home