Wednesday, August 16, 2006

News News News

What can I say? I am getting some good hours in at work this week and I am definatly tired. It's only 10:00 pm and I am TIRED!

As far as news goes, Laura and I bought a chest freezer this past weekend and now we can freeze all sorts of goodies! It is only 7 cubic feet but it will be enough for us to keep happy for a few years. Yesterday we stopped by Bob Ward's, one of the local outdoor stores, and bought some canoe paddles. They were 40% off so we figured we couldn't go wrong. Now we will have paddles for the duck boat and for our canoe which is still in Nebraska.

Our garden is starting to look pretty good. Laura and I pulled a carrot and potato this weekend - both were in great shape! We are looking forward to some more food from our garden. The pumpkins are looking good and we even has strawberries!

The BIG news came today though. Well, it isn't anything too exciting, but the plant I have been caring for so diligantly for the past 9 months has shown signs of life!!! Laura had determined months ago that the plant was dead and I was just wasting space. When I walked in the door today after work the plant and new leaves and is looking good!! I will try to post some pictures of it soon - I couldn't believe how quick everything happened.

I'm making this a short blog tonight. I need to get some sleep - only 2 days left in the work week! Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home