Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No Work On Wednesday

After having some short work days on Monday and Tuesday we had Wednesday open to do what we wanted, which in my case resulted in sleeping in an extra hour and listening to the talk radio out of Kearney. We will be back to work tomorrow and back into the regular routine but it was nice to have a day during the week to do as I wished.

Laura went to school for awhile and I picked her up around 1:00. We went and did a new geocache and then did a little shopping before heading home. The smoke around Missoula has gotten a little overwhelming and a good rain and wind would be a relief. I took some pictures on my way to pick up Laura. Usually you can see the mountains for 3 miles when you look west from Missoula, but as you can see the smoke creates a wonderful smog look! The only mountains you can see are on the left side.

The next picture is looking over Missoula from the south and there is a mountain range just 10 miles away from where I took the picture. I would like to have a few days of breathing some clean air, that's for sure. I don't really care to play Ultimate or go running when it feels like I am just in a smoke filled bar 24 hours a day. In fact it makes me a little sick, I am ready for some prairie winds to come sweeping through and bring some clean air.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home