Friday, August 25, 2006

Waiting On The Rain

I awoke this morning to the sound of water dripping from the downspout outside. I figured work would be a little muddy to get started, but at 6:30 my phone rang and the boss had decided we were gonna wait awhile and see if the rain would let up - which I am still waiting for. It looks like it is going to clear up soon and maybe we will get some work done today, but it's gonna be muddy regardless! I think we are all ready to be done with this job and the little problems and occasional rain has made the job last a little longer than we wanted.

I snapped a picture as I went to work yesterday - we started an hour late, at 8:00, so it was actually light when I went to work. I just held the camera up to the windshield and this is what I got. A view of the valley with, well, less haze than the day before and a few bug spots on my windshield. You can compare this photo to the first photo I posted on Wednesday and see the difference. Some days it's crystal clear and you can see a great ways down the valley.

I don't have much to share this morning. Laura and I are looking forward to our third weekend with no plans! Laura just has to stop by the school on Saturday morning and then we are free to do as we wish for the weekend. I think we are going to do some geocaching - we are going to try to get to 750 by the end of the month and we have 5 to go! Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home