Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Strolling Bones

The Rolling Stones will be in Missoula tonight for the big concert! No, Laura and I are not going. Maybe if the year were 1975 and The Rolling Stones were still main stream rock music I would consider paying the $100 ticket price. As it is, we might go sit outside and listen to the music and then we can leave at our leisure. I can't justify paying that much money for a concert.

Heck, we went to Spokane and back for under $200 and we got an entire weekend worth of fun out of that. Yeah, the concert would be cool; they have been setting up the stage for the past week, 24 hours a day. It is 6 stories high, and it took 80 semi's to get it here. Maybe there is a reason it costs so much to go to the show huh?

Not much news to report right now. Laura finally got her much desired cell phone so she can find me at any time of the day and I can no longer hide out when she has been talking my ear off! Ha ha, just joking. She is excited to have the phone so we can find each other when we need to meet somewhere or pick something up.

That's all for today. Gotta get a few things done around the house so I feel like I have accomplished something for the day. Hopefully work will be picking up again and I will be making some dollars again. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home