Friday, February 16, 2007

Ten Days In The Dark

Will the sun come out today? It would sure be nice to see the sun sometime today. The sun has not been seen here in Missoula since last Tuesday - Feb. 5th. My eyes have adjusted to a dark environment and I have a feeling if the sun comes out it will be difficult to be outside without sunglasses on. If the sun doesn't show up today, our best bet is to see it tomorrow, otherwise there is rain or snow predicted every day until at least Feb 25.

We don't have any plans this weekend. Probably some more geocaching if we don't have too much rain and some more trip planning. I think we are set on a road trip south to Reno & Lake Tahoe and then west to San Francisco before heading north to Oregon and back home. I haven't been to Northern California so this will be new country to me. It's one of the general areas of the continental United State's I haven't been to so I am excited to see something new.

Sunday is the Daytona 500! Daytona is probably my favorite track, just because I have been there and have seen what a racecar at 190 mph looks like going past.. Well, actually it doesn't look like much because it's blurry and going fast! I don't have a favored driver, I just like watching the race. That means Sunday afternoon is booked, but otherwise our plans are open to anything that we might want to do.

Have a great weekend. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home