Sunday, February 01, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I had planned to blog yesterday and get one extra blog in for January, but that wasn't the case. So, I guess I will start of February with a blog... Yeah, today is Super Bowl Sunday. Not that I care much, I will probably sit and watch for awhile, mostly for the commercials, and once the game is lopsided I will find something else to do.

I mentioned in my last blog that we moved my computer into the living room for Emryk's room. I don't believe I mentioned the fact that I lost a computer desk in the process. In an effort to move the computer a little faster, I left everything on the cart and started pushing it out of the room. I made it about ten feet and then disaster struck. I should have been pulling the cart instead of pushing it - it probably would have made it - but hindsight makes us all smarter doesn't it?

So far I haven't found anything that broke from the collapse, althought I did put a pretty good dent in my sub woofer for my speakers. The monitor took quite a tumble, I think it rolled onto it's top - I quickly grabbed it and sat it upright. Then I grabbed my camera and snapped a few pictures. The computer tower sits on the floor, so there was no worry about that.

Emryk has become a master at sitting up and playing with his toys. On top of that, he doesn't mind being left alone to play while we do some chores or make a meal. The other day I snapped of photo of him while he was playing in the crib. Yup, he's got it pretty rough.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home