Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another Busy Week

The title says it all. Laura and I have been on the go all week. Monday and Tuesday I worked full days and then came home to grab a quick shower before heading back out the door to meet up with my uncle from Casper. We showed him around town and had a great time.

I don't have much time to blog this morning, but I wanted to share some pictures I took Sunday afternoon while Laura and I were hiking. Temperatures have been at or above 90 for the last few days and the new wave downtown on the river has been quite a busy place. They did construction on the wave this winter and now that the river has high flow, from spring melt, everyone is excited to be on the river and be at the wave.I have an Ultimate Frisbee game tonight which I am looking forward to. I will let you know how that goes. Until again -=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't realized that we were "hiking" when you took this photo. :)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home