Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rest

Geez, blogging has become quite a task for me the last week, if you couldn't tell. Yesterday I worked a full day and arrived home at 5:20. I grabbed a few crackers and packed my backpack for ultimate frisbee which started at 6:15, but I usually try to show up between 5:55 and 6:00. So our game lasted for almost 3 hours last night. We had to cut it short because of darkness, but we did beat a team which had not been beat yet. They were very good and gave us quite a run. I scored four times, I think, it might have been five, but I didn't keep track. Anyway, I got to outrun some people and I always like that. Even when I am out of shape I am still in better shape than most... Perhaps my idea of being out of shape is different from most though - if I can't run for 30 minutes without stopping or I break a sweat during a jog then I consider myself to be very much out of shape.. I guess that's what I get for running for 10 years and always wanting to get better - when I get worse I know I have to work HARD to get back... Anyway, that's another rant for another time. For now I just wanted to get a little word in about my long day yesterday... I forgot to mention - after ultimate I arrived home and helped our neighbor move a huge couch into her house, which required us taking it up stairs and around a corner. It was quite a pain, but at 11:00 pm what isn't? Ha ha! That's all for now. Sorry no picture today. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home