Friday, April 07, 2006

The Rain Has Stopped

I nearly forgot to post today! I got out for a run this morning and really enjoyed the nice weather. We saw highs around 55 today and it felt warmer with the humidity from the moisture in the air after three days or rain! We usually only get a little over an inch of rain in April, and so far we have already recieved 3 inches or rain!

I got out and took some photos of the flowers blooming in our front flower garden.I also played some catch with Brooklyn and worked on the fixing a decoy I found a few months ago while I was hunting. It was a great day to be outside and do stuff I had been waiting to take care of until the weather warmed up and it is starting to feel like spring! Have a great weekend. Until again

-=Nolan=-

2 Comments:

Blogger jestjuggle said...

Is Brooklyn a frisbee dog??

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:41:00 PM  
Blogger Nolan said...

Brooklyn is a frisbee dog! She is like the Energiser dog, she won't stop! She likes to chew the frisbee up too, so she really does a number on them!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home