Saturday, March 25, 2006

Spring Break

Whelp, spring break has began for Laura, thus spring break has began for me aswell. I didn't get a chance to post at all today - it's Friday night and we have been packing the car for our spring break trip to Portland and Seattle. As if I didn't have enough stuff to do around here, the shirt rack in our closet busted tonight! So I took the doors off and took everything out of the closet, took the shelves down, took the rack out, drilled new holes, reformed the support piece that was bent out of shape (reason for the catastrophy) by pounding it with a hammer for a few minutes, reinstalled the rack, shelves, and put everything back in the closet and put the door back on. I managed to do all that in about an hour. The whole setup is the cheap aluminum shelving that can't hold much more than a couple empty boxes but atleast we have somewhere to put some stuff...

Anyway... I decided I should post tonight so everyone would know I will be gone for a week and might not get a chance to post again until we are back home. I'm gonna have the laptop along, but I have no clue when I will get internet. I know some of you will be lost without me for a week, but remember that I am out taking pictures to share so everyone can enjoy them when I get back!

With that I leave you for a week. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home