Friday, March 10, 2006

Adding A Map

Yesterday I added a map to my blog. It's on the right hand side at the bottom. It shows where people are from that visit my blog. Kind of a neat idea and should be fun to see where everyone is at. I guess I am just crazy about maps.

Laura and I are starting to study up for a spring break trip. As it stands now we have a wedding in Idaho on the first saturday of break. Then we are thinking that we might continue on to Portland, Oregon and visit the spot of the first geocache ever placed. We thought that would be a neat spot to add to our places we have been. Then we plan to drive up the coast on 101 around the Olympic Peninsula and be in Seattle. Those are our rough plans right now and we are still doing some thinking about it. We want to visit Mt. Saint Helens but we are concerned that the snow might not give us much to see, so perhaps we will try to make it back another time.

That's all I have to share today. I am gonna pass on pictures for today and get them ready for next week. We don't have much planned for the weekend so who knows what will be happening. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home