Friday, March 17, 2006

A Happy St. Patrick's Day To You!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. My blog has it's green on, so don't be a pinchin' it!!! Things are looking rather nice around here today. The sun is shining and the temperature looks to be warm as well.

Yesterday I went to the river with our neighbor. The dog likes to swim in the river so we threw sticks and she would go get them. We had a bit of a scare when she got caught in a strong current and kept trying to swim against it. She eventually got out of the current when we threw a stick across the river. The major problem was we were are a spot where two rivers join and the two currents were too swift for her to swim straight back to us. We found some more gentle waters and she had a great time fetching sticks. You can see from the picture she likes to pick up sticks which are the same size as here and tend to strain her neck! What a funny dog!

After we got back I had my truck towed to the repair shop. Turns out the powertrain control module was bad - that was my final conclusion as we towed it into town. That is about the last thing I wanted to be bad - it will cost $300 just for the part! OUCH! However, following the tow truck was rather sad but on the bright side, my truck looks darn good. Seldom do I get to see the truck go down the street, so this was an interesting view to say the least. I guess I have saved money by not driving it around too much and saving gasoline so all that saving has made up for the repair costs. If I knew to to replace the part I would have, but my repair manual doesn't cover that information so I was up a creek without a paddle. Oh well, atleast my baby still is pretty! Here's a picture the day I bought it, just to prove it is the most beautiful truck in the world.

That's the news around here.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home