Monday, March 13, 2006

Case Of The Mondays

Thanks for nothing Hamilton Beach!.. Let me catch you up no the last 48 hours of life at the Little's household.... Ok, Saturday must have been erased from my memory because I can't remember what happened then so lets just skip right to Sunday. So the day starts out nice. The truck is still broken, but I am dealing with that. Laura and I watched some of the extras that are on The Lord of the Rings extended edition DVD. The NASCAR race was on tv so I watched some of that also... Pretty typical day to say the least. About halfway through the race I was fighting off an overwhelming urge to take a nap so I suggested we get out and do some geocaching. We have one particular cache which we have failed to find time and time again. Well yesterday didn't prove to be any better. We searched for 15 minutes before raising our hands into the air and cursing the geocaching gods for their hatred of XC_Tracker.

We returned home a little unhappy but healthy. We soon discovered that our freezer was staying a warm 45 degrees and our frozen foods weren't exactly frozen anylonger. So we chose to make smoothies with the strawberries that were thawing. Laura put them in the blender and shortly-there-after the blender stopped working. Turns out the blade assembly had locked up. Well good thing we just got the blender for our wedding 9 months ago - it's under 2 year warranty. So this morning Laura calls Hamilton Beach and they proclaim "oh, we don't cover warranty on the blade assmebly because that is a common problem." Good thing it's under warranty then huh??? So I issue this statement: Consumer Beware!

So that's the great news around the house today. To counter the unhappy feelings I attempted to create a 'myspace' profile which has turned out to be more hassle than I care to deal with. You can check out my profile by going to http://www.myspace.com/ruNolan. I have added a song to my profile so everyone can enjoy the goodness which it brings!

Now for a picture. I took this from SpaceWeather.com - did you know there is going to be a penumbral eclipse tomorrow evening? The following was taken from the same website. "A penumbral eclipse involves only the pale fringe of Earth's shadow while a total eclipse happens in the shadow's dark red core. Maximum eclipse occurs between 6:18 p.m. and 7:18 p.m. EST on March 14th (14/2318 UT and 15/0018 UT). Observers in Europe, Africa and eastern parts of North America are favored; the eclipse will not be visible from California and other western US states."

That's all for today. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home