Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nolan & The Muppets

Take a look at this. I took a short quiz to find out what muppet I was most like and here was my result:

You Are Gonzo the Great

"Is something burning in here? Oh, it's just me."
You're a total nutball who will do anything for attention.
The first to take a dare, you'll pull almost any stunt.
You're one weird looking creature, but your chickens don't mind!


Well, I guess I always knew I was a little odd and I could always relate to Gonzo, so I guess there is no surprise for me.

Laura left for her trip this morning. I dropped her off at the school and she joined some students for the drive to Idaho. I have been passing my time by fixing random things around the house and pretending like something is being done. The repair man arrived early today and took a look at the refriderator/freezer and hopefully that has been fixed. Otherwise my day has been pretty slow and I feel a little lost actually. Usually I can stoper around for most of my day until Laura gets home, but an entire week is really gonna be a challenge. You never know what will happen in that time, but odds are things won't change much! HA! Fortunatly for me, American Idol is two hours long tonight and I can stare at the television to pass my evening.

I am having trouble getting a picture to post today, so my appologies for no pictures today.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home