Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Good Friday has been pretty good for me thus far. However, it is only half over so I can't say that it will be a completely good day...you never know what could happen. Tonight I have an ultimate game - it's just a pick-up game for fun with some of the guys who play on the league, but they asked me to play with them on Monday and Friday evenings so I decided that would be a good way to get out of the house and get some exericise as well. So that is my plans for the evening. Today was the first time in two weeks that I havn't gone running in the morning, but I think I might go run before or after the game tonight. It will be a nice easy run and I won't have to run around on the mountain because the game is played right next to the Clark Fork river. There is a trail that runs right next to the river and the field so I will have an easy time jumping on the trail and I won't have to worry about cars either.

On Easter Sunday, Laura and I are going to join some of the chemistry people for a mid-afternoon dinner. I think it's going to be the usual crowd - the people who usually come and hang out who don't go home. Maybe a better way to phrase that is 'people who can't go home.' Laura and I are some of the closest people to home when it comes to the chemistry group. There are a couple guys from Oregon who a closer to home, but other than them there are people from Minnesota, Indiana, & Maryland just to get started.

I havn't posted in a few days because there hasn't been much news to share and as you can see our weekend isn't too busy either. However, that's just about how we like it, no need to fill the weekend with more things that we don't have time to do - that's for when we both have jobs and can't find the time! Ha ha! Have a great Easter and wonderful weekend. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home