Friday, July 07, 2006

It's The Weekend

After a short 3 day work week, I have found myself at Friday evening. I should say, it was more like a 2 day work week, I worked 2 hours this morning before I had to drop Laura off at the airport and then my boss told me to take the rest of the day off instead of driving back across town and then 10 miles south of town to get back to work. So in the mean time I called the repair man to come work on our freezer/fridge which he did, but was unable to fix it, so I will have to call him Saturday morning to inform him that my ice cream isn't frozen!

After Laura took off, I spent my afternoon watching the semi-finals of tennis and then I watched some more television before heading down to the park for a pick-up game of ultimate frisbee. We played about 3 hours and I only sat out once for close to 10-15 minutes so I managed to keep myself tired the entire time...

On my drive down to the field I snapped some pictures out of the front of the truck of the mountain that was on fire. This is Mount Jumbo which is located between Missoula and East Missoula. If you drive in from the East on the Interstate this is the mountain to the North side.



I have no idea what is in store for my weekend, other than getting the freezer FIXED - but I will let you know what happens.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home