Friday, June 23, 2006

Let Me Draw You A Map

I nearly forgot to add the new counties to our travel map from our trip! I took the liberty of coloring our new counties green to show what new ones were added. I also forgot to mention that I rolled the odometer on my truck to 123,000 miles. In the 3 1/2 years of driving it I have put 25,000 miles into it. However, just this week for work I put nearly 175 miles in because we are working both North and South of town and we go back and forth which is 23-27 miles apart (in road distance).

Anyway, not much to blog this evening. Had a hot day at work and I am ready for the weekend and relaxing. Oh yeah, it's our anniversary tomorrow as well so I best add that today! We hope to take a little trip of geocaching and then sit down for a nice meal and finally relax a little... Yeah right, like that will happen. Until again

-=Nolan=-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you better expound on our nice sit down meal that I enjoyed but you "endured" :)

Monday, June 26, 2006 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home