Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This Is My Angry Face!

It's a late night for me. I can't seem to sleep so blogging came to mind. I was looking through the thousand-some pictures I took the past two weeks with the new camera and I got a good laugh from a few of them. I am going to share some pictures of I took of my cousin while she was visiting Laura and I while we were in Kearney. She is three now and likes to talk - I hadn't heard her talk before so this was a big change from seeing her at Christmas.

The first picture might make you wonder what is going on, but while we were eatting supper earlier in the evening with her, she made this face and flexed her arms and declared "I'm making my angry face!" to which we all laughed at! I managed to snap a picture of her while she was doing it outside as well. It's one of those 'you had to be there' moments, but if you were there then you already are laughing.The pictures need a little touch-up work, but they are good enough for my purposes now...

Laura got me some new pots for my plants and I have potted plants and hung them from hooks around the house. I nailed a few nails into the balcony on the deck and I also hung a few plants outside as well.... Which reminds me that they are still outside and probably shouldn't be, but I will see how things go tonight with them. I also should mention that our garden has taken off! We have 9 pumpkin plants, carrots, and cucumbers growing, along with potatoes, strawberries and tomoatoes. Quite a variety of plants I know, but a little experimentation was in order to see what we could grow. I bought some fertilizer tonight in hopes to get some better yeilds from the garden and I will be adding it after work on Wednesday. I will snap a few photos as well and show off the crops.

Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home