Sunday, May 21, 2006

Saturday Outting

Laura and I went to see the flood waters and hike around the Lee Metcalf Wildlife Refuge. We didn't get any good pictures of the flood waters, but they are definatly high! I did take a few pictures out at the refuge on our hike. Here's Laura looking through the viewing scope at a few ducks and geese. I also took a series of pictures to make a panoramic of. For the panoramic photo I took the picture vertically and took 13 of them. Then I used my Photoshop program to 'stitch' the digital pictures together. It's not exactly a great picture, but I got some practice and now I will know what to do next time to make the pictures better. Not much else happening today. I installed a new motion light outside. The old motion light seems to have broken. It was coming on during the day and then it just stopped working all together. So the landlord had us buy a new one and we are writting it out of our rent for the month. Until again

-=Nolan=-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home